UNITED STATES – The next interview with America Song Contest participants is with the representatives of South Dakota.
Judd Hoos is a rock band from the Black Hills of South Dakota. The band’s lineup consists of Andy Young, Shane Funk, Keithan Funk, Tyler Bills, and Chase Huseby.
In the past 12 months, Judd Hoos has released a new EP, “Not Alone,” organized the Nashville Comes to the Black Hills songwriting camp and hosted the first-ever Judd Hoos Charity Jam.
They appeared on multiple tour stops with Nashville rockers the Wild Feathers, played close to 100 Midwest clubs, theatres, festivals and fairs and even shared the stage with rock icon Billy Idol.
In addition to recording new music, they have renewed a tour sponsorship deal with Remedy Brewing Company for the second straight year and collaborated on their own IPA, Hoos Joos.
Highlights of the interview with the awesome rock guys from South Dakota, Andy, Tyler and Chase were:
- How did they come up with the band name?
- What’s their song title for the American Song Contest?
- Hear for the first time, a sneak peek of BAD GIRL
- Did you know they were selected for ASC with another song?
- If you visit South Dakota where would you go? What would you see?
- What kind of people are the residents of South Dakotan?
We wanna kindly thank Catherine for attending the ZOOM session and making sure everything was in order.
Good luck guys and we will surely cheer for you too.
You are all winners for doing this!
an oikotimes original text