EDITORIAL – It’s been a month since we had a round-up of a review for the betting odds and we decided to make a comprehensive and detailed presentation both for Eurovision and the American Song Contest.
First, we go to the Eurovision Song Contest which takes place on May 10, 12 and 14 in Turin.
When it comes to the overall winner outcome Ukraine is still the ultimate winner of the trophy with a 34% ⬆︎ chance to win it followed closely by Italy with 18% ⬆︎ , a song which most of us consider a winner, especially if the war in Ukraine wasn’t happening.
- For the top three, the bookmakers predict: Ukraine, Italy and Sweden
- For the top four, the bookmakers predict: Ukraine, Italy, Sweden and the United Kingdom (unchanged)
- For the top ten, the bookmakers predict Ukraine, Italy, Sweden, Poland, Norway, The United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Greece, Spain and France. (unchanged)
- When it comes to jury voting winner, the bookies predict Ukraine to win (unchanged)
- When it comes to the public voting winner, the bookies also predict Ukraine to win
- When it comes to the first semi-final, the bookies predict the qualification of Ukraine, Switzerland (new), The Netherlands, Norway, Albania, Greece, Portugal, Armenia, Austria, Moldova with Ukraine to be the winner of them all.
- For the second semi-final, the bookies predict the qualification of Sweden, Poland, Australia, Estonia, Serbia, Finland, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic and Romania, with Sweden winning the second show voting. (unchanged)
- When it comes to INFE POLL, Spain is the lead, followed by Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and Ukraine. (5/22 fan clubs voted to date)
- When it comes to OGAE POLL, Italy is the lead, followed by Sweden, Spain, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. (12/43 fan clubs voted to date)
- On our own Europrecition, only semi-final polls are available and so far more than 18,000 unique votes have been cast. Ukraine and Poland are predicted so far to win each of the semi-final shows.
On the other side of the planet, on the American continent, we have some exciting changes in the betting odds for the AMERICAN SONG CONTEST.
To the overall predictions and bets, Oklahoma (with Alexa) is still in the lead with 6,1% while Michael Bolton from Connecticut is following closely with 5,3% of the odds. The interesting thing is that we notice a significant rise of the Texas entrant, Grant Knoche now third with 6,9% of the odds.
an oikotimes original text