TALLINN, ESTONIA – The national final « Eesti Laul 2015 » is just a weeks away now, and ERR has just published the 20 entries that will fight for a ticket to Vienna! From now on, you can discover the competing songs on the ETV website (http://etv.err.ee/l/meelelahutus/eesti_laul). Once again, Eesti Laul can be considered as one of the most modern and eclectic national song selection( and probably the most unpredictable too!).
SEMIFINAL 1 (FEBRUARY 7)
- Karl-Erik Taukar – Päev Korraga (STUDIO)
- Miina – Kohvitassi Iugu
- The Blurry Lane – Exceotional
- Liis Lemsalu & Egert Milder – Hold On
- Airi Vipulkumar Kansar – Saatuse Laul
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üle Vesihall Taeva
- Robin Jukhental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Elephants from Neptune – Unriddle Me (STUDIO)
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- Blue Stocking – Kordumatu
SEMIFINAL 2 (FEBRUARY 14)
- Wilhelm – Light Up Your Mind
- Kruuv – Tiiu Talu Tütreke
- Demie feat. Janice – Kuum
- NimmerSchmidt – Kellega Ma Tutvusin?
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – Goodbye To Yesterday
- Daniel Levi – Burning Lights
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This Is Our Choice
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- Luisa Värk – Minu Päike
- Mari – Koim Päeva Tagasi
The final, with 10 entries, will take place in Tallinn on February 21st, during what can be called the Baltic weekend (with the Latvian and Lithuanian final being held too). Do not hesitate to share your impression, and tell who will succeed beautiful Tanja.