CZECH REPUBLIC – Jury voting in the grand final is under question. Why wonder why! #not. Tonya Graves member of the jury doesn’t have Czech nationality, a prerequisite and this might force the EBU to change the results (which is the obvious thing).
This will have no effect on the final scoring with the exception that would solve the tie between Greece and Bulgaria as the first would remain with 170 points and Bulgaria would be 11th with 166 pts.
This is why the jury names must be known in advance, to avoid this kind of things! But when we at oikotimes mentioned that, no one paid attention. Well done EBU!
RESULTS WITHOUT THE CZECH JURY VOTES
- 518 points for Italy (-6 pts)
- 489 points for France (-10 pts)
- 427 points for Switzerland (-5 pts)
- 370 points for Iceland (-8 pts)
- 364 points for Ukraine (unchanged)
- 301 points for Finland (-1 pt)
- 248 points for Malta (-7 pts)
- 220 points for Lithuania (unchanged)
- 202 points for Russia (-2 pts)
- 170 points for Greece (unchanged)
🇨🇿 Should EBU scrap the Czech jury votes after the irregularity revealed, although nothing would change in the results?#oikotimes #eurovision #openup #jesc #sanremo2021 #festivaldacanção #icardeurovisionbg #nrkmgp #melfest #songvakeppnin #eurovisiongr #umk21 #euroviisut
— OIKOTIMES (@theoikotimes) May 30, 2021