- The press and media representatives vow against EBU’s decision to continue ridiculing the artists by hosting for them empty meet and greet sessions that no one attends. But EBU doesn’t get it aiming to remove the fanbase from the core of the main press area.
- The controversial photo of Ronela with the half-naked dancers and their hands on the controversial points was downloaded from the EBU Instagram (it is the only case in which such a thing happened). The delegation was asked to urgently change the choreography because this one was considered (and is) very bold. She herself reacted on social media with crying emojis. Will they ask the same of Chanel?
— Ronela Hajati (@RonelaHajati) May 1, 2022
- The mechanical sun does not work, nor do the waterfalls that framed the scene.
- The Latvian representatives complained that there were problems with the Livestream.
- Due to technical problems and uncertainty as to whether the damaged parts of the scene will be repaired, Lithuania and Armenia (probably from other countries as well) were asked to change their stage presence.
- The EBU was dissatisfied with the initiative of the Netherlands to leak its rehearsal, beyond the agreed duration that TikTok has undertaken to show (which was initially set at 90 “, but was eventually reduced to half).
- There is information that Marius Bear leaked the Lithuanian rehearsal and therefore the Swiss station SRF was called to pay a fine.
- Slowly, slowly the set-up at Eurovision Village (yes, it is not completely ready yet!). The Italians are proving to be “last minute”…
an oikotimes original text