ITALY – Italian media outlet ANSA has laid down the mask rules for anyone attending Eurovision 2022 in Turin. It has been revealed that the mask mandates currently in Italy will remain in force until 15th June. FFP2 masks will remain mandatory in the following settings:
- All Public Transport
- In Cinemas and Theatres
- All Entertainment Live and Music events that take place indoors
- Sports Events that take place indoors
- Any health facilities
These rules mean that anyone attending Eurovision 2022 will have to wear an FFP2 mask for the duration of the shows, and when getting around the city. FFP2 masks are also mandatory when flying to and from Italy.
When entering Italy from another country there are certain rules that also must be obeyed. When entering the country you must fill out a Passenger Locator form before departure. You must also be able to show a Covid Green-Pass. Requirements for the Covid Green Pass may include:
- Showing your vaccination status (if you had your second dose more than 9 months ago you must show proof of a booster)
- Recovery of Covid-19 (Less than 180 days after a positive PCR test)
- A negative Covid test ( 72 hours prior to departure for PCR Tests and 48 hours prior for rapid-antigen tests.)
- Other countries may have alternatives to the Covid Green Pass which will be accepted in replacement. The UK’s NHS Covid Pass is one of these.