EDITORIAL – The national selections are in full swing in Europe and Australia and we decided to check the betting odds for those available for February 11.
When it comes to Eurovision, the betting odds remain unstable but it’s ITALY that leads by a landslide the odds for winning the contest again this year. After all, MAHMOOD & BLANCO made us all excited. There are no betting odds (yet) for the semi-finals.
- 🇸🇪 Liamoo and Alvaro Estrella lead the odds for qualifying directly to the final in Melodifestivalen
- 🇸🇪 Cornelia Jakobs takes over the lead to win the entire Melodifestivalen this year, throwing Klara Hammarström into third place, as Alvaro Estrella is now the second big favourite for Sweden.
- 🇩🇰 In Denmark, Conf3ssions with their song Hallelujah are the favourites (so far) to win the 2022 edition of the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix.
- 🇫🇮 The Rasmus are remaining (naturally) in the lead to win the Finnish national final (UMK) something we doubt can change until the live event.
- 🇺🇦 Alina Pash is the favourite to win the Ukrainian national final, VIDBIR 2022. A song that is not yet popular among the Eurovision fandom, but we all know how Ukraine grows among our favourites during the Eurovision weeks.
- 🇱🇹 Monika Liu is the favourite to win the 2022 edition of Pabandom iš naujo and somehow it reminds us a bit of Barbara Pravi.
- 🇱🇻 In Latvia and despite her COVID-19 quarantine which led to a video performance in the semi-final instead of a live one, remains the top favourite to enter again the Eurovision stage and impress us just like she did in 2015.
- 🇪🇪 The Estonian final is imminent and it seems that Stefan and the song HOPE will be the ones to represent the country in Torino. Ott Lepland is the second favourite, though the distance in the odds between the first and the second favourite is extremely huge.
an oikotimes original text