EDITORIAL – The national selections are in full swing in Europe and Australia and we decided to check the betting odds for those available for February 26.
- Eurovision Song Contest betting odds remain unstable although ITALY is in the lead. Ukraine is in second place, following the latest developments in the crisis ongoing n the country. Australia, Poland and Sweden complete the top five.
- In the morning we will know the winner of the Australian national final and the first phase of the voting already kicked off. Sheldon Riley is tipped to win the ticket to Turin with Andreas Lambrou tipped to top the selection by TVTONIGHT.AU.
- Finland decides tonight and it’s almost certain that THE RASMUS will bring Jezebel to Turin as they were all the time, the top favourites to win the show.
- Felicia Lu remains the favourite in the German national selection.
- Klara and Anna are the favourites to win the direct ticket to the final of Melodifestivalen. The interesting change is that Anders Bagge is now the favourite to represent Sweden in Turin.
- No change in the Danish national final predictions as Conf3ssions are considered still the top favourites to win.
- SOA followed in a big distance by Alvan & Ahez are the favourites in the French national selection this year.
A LOOK IN THE OIKOTIMES POLLS
- The Rasmus are the choice of our readers in Finland
- SOA are the favourites of our readers in France
- Sheldon Riley is the favourite of our readers in Australia
- Anna and Klara are the favourites of our readers in Sweden
an oikotimes original text