GERMANY – A total of five songs will be chosen to compete in the German Eurovision selection. The winning entry will be chosen during a Eurovision day in March, with radio listeners, online voters, and the viewing public casting their votes for their favourite song. Any interested artists who wanted to apply had until November 30 to do so.
Bayern 3 will compete in the German selection alongside Antenne Brandenburg, Bremen 4, HR 3, MDR Jump, NDR 2, SR 1, SWR 3 and WDR 2. The stations will be represented by five musical experts who will serve on the Eurovision Expert Jury alongside the German Head of Delegation in selecting the five competing entries.
Bildergarten Entertainment, which will produce the German national final, announced on January 12 that they are looking for an assistant receptionist for the production site in Berlin, who will be employed on a short term basis until mid-March 2022.
- Assisting the production manager with the planning, coordination, and execution of filming in the studio and in the surrounding area.
- Coordination of appointments (preparation, follow-up)
- Coordination as well as general administrative tasks
- Organization of the general office
- Activities related to research
- Professional show production experience
- A method of working that is well-structured and dependable,
- Good communication, contact, and conflict resolution skills, as well as dependability, resilience, and teamwork abilities
- Excel and Microsoft Office skills are required.
- A strong command of the German language.
- The date of the national final has yet to be officially confirmed by ARD.
an oikotimes original text