“The concert will be hosted by Alyona Lanskaya and Dmitry Koldun – the participants of adult Eurovision in 2007 and 2013, respectively.
Alyona and Dmitry will also perform their popular songs for the guests of the studio and TV viewers”, informed the spokesperson of Belteleradiocompany Svetlana Smolonskaya-Kraskovskaya.
She also added that all the contestants are strong this year and there is no single leader. All the finalists have support groups and fans. All of them are big fans actively interacting in social networks.
The show will take place on October 4 and will broadcast live in the live air on TV channels Belarus 1 and international satellite TV channels Belarus 24.
The winner of the final, who will represent Belarus at Junior Eurovision 2013 in November in Kiev, will be selected by the vote of the jury and the audience. As result of the draw, the contestants will perform in the following order:
01. Ruslan Aslanov (Trasova, Minsk Region) – “The Stars are Calling”
02. Algelina Pipper (Ostromechevo, Brest Region)- “We are Dancing Jazz”
03. Ksenia Tereshenok (Minsk) – “Under the Sail of Dream”
04. Danaya Sharshavitskaya (Borisov, Minsk Region) – “Simple Motive”
05. Igor Muravkin (Kolodishchhi, Minsk Region) – “They, Who are Looking for the Happiness”
06. Yulia Mozhilovskaya (Minsk) – “Dreams”
07. Vladlen Ivanov (Bobruisk, Mogilev Region) – “White Clouds”
08. Ilya Volkov (Minsk) – “Sing with Me”
09. Nadezhda Misiakova (Minsk) – “Hustler Girl”
10. Anna Zaytseva (Minsk) “We Remember”