SOFIA, BULGARIA – With the senior Eurovision concluded now the spotlight goes to the Junior Eurovision Song Contest edition. Over the past few weeks we had some developments in the participating countries although there are again countries not willing to participate.
- Lithuania and Latvia once again declined participation in Junior Eurovision 2015
- Mishela Rapo won the “Festivali 51 i femijeve” and she will represent Albania with the song “Dambaje” written by Adrian Hila and Pandi Laco.
- Malta is gearing up its national selection for Junior Eurovision calling for songs. The national final will take place in the island of the knights on July 11th.
- Belarusian national broadcaster is also announcing national selection procedure for the contest calling for songs up to June 15th. 7 to 10 finalists will compete on September 15th for the ticket to Sofia.
- It seems that a participant in the Serbian show Pinkove Zvezde could represent the country in the 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest: Marija Serdar, participant of the show seems to have been in the spotlight in her country as she easily managed to qualify to the semifinal of the show.