POLAND – The 2020 Junior Eurovision week begins. EBU and Polish national broadcaster are ready for the event which will not be as alive as we are used to. The performances are pre-recorded, there will be no audience in the show and it will be a test for the worst scenarios EBU considers for Eurovision 2021.
But let’s see how Junior Eurovision 2020 week will evolve.
How we will Move The World this week
- MONDAY: 16:00 Central European Time we’ll connect you to the studio in Warsaw where host Mateusz Szymkowiak will introduce you to the participants appearing in the show. Prepare yourself for a special event that will also include guest stars!
- From Monday you’ll also get to enjoy sneak previews of the upcoming performances including an exclusive view of the artists preparing to take the stage and perform their songs. You’ll find backstage photos on junioreurovision.tv as well as fun interviews with the artists so you can get to know them even better! In the lead up to their performances, content from three new countries will be revealed every day.
- In the upcoming week, we’ll also be connecting the stars! The 2020 performers will digitally join Warsaw where they’ll take a virtual look backstage and interview each other. You and fans from all over the world will also get the chance to connect! You’ll be able to ask questions to some of the artists on our social channels which will then be answered in a Q and A video.
- On Friday 27 November at 20:00 Central European Time, voting will start. You’ll be able to vote for your three favourite songs, including your own country if it’s participating in the competition. You can read all about how to vote on our dedicated page.
- On Saturday you can ask questions to all the participants when they join in our big press conference streamed live from Poland. We’ll connect the stars to Warsaw and you’ll be able to ask your questions in the YouTube Live Chat.
- On Sunday 29 November the big finale will take place! The live show will be broadcast at 17:00 Central European Time. Online voting will close just before the show and will re-open after all the songs have been performed. Then you will have another 15 minutes to cast your votes. At the end of the show, we will find out the winner and interview them! You’ll be able to watch the press conference live on our YouTube channel.