The first heat of KDAM 2013 will be aired tomorrow 26/2/13 21:00 local time .In each heat 10 songs will compete to get into the final but only the first 3 songs will be lucky. The fourth song will go to the second chance and the winner of the second chance will go to the final also.
HEAT 1 PARTICIPANTS
01.Laila / bo-Come – The song is about a girlfriend who is asking her boyfriend to come and explore her what is real love about..
02. Adir Ketz- Haikar She’ani Shar – The main thing is that I am singing. Singing is enlightening my way and life.
03. Ortal Ofek – Tell Me Why – The song is about love that was broken . The girl is looking for a new love but she has still memories from the old one.
04. Adi Chezara – We Will Never Let You Fall. We won’t let you down and in time of crisis we will support. You are breakable like music but again we won’t let you down.
05. Shani Zamir – For ever. This is a song about 2 lovers who is having some difficulties in their relations but love will overcome all the difficulties.
06. Ron Weinreich – Love Is One – A boy who is singing to his girlfriend about his pure and innocent love to her.
07. Aderet – Victory – What is the price of victory when I taste it with your love.
08. Katheleen Reiter – Jusqua’moi / Back to me. Everyone knows me but I am the only one who is sing the song for you.
09. Judah Gavra – Beautiful – A boy who is singing about love trap that he see it beautifully.
10. Lihi Griner & Omri “69” Segal – Just Like Me – Let’s run away to a better future and the only thing you have to do is to show me your love.
The interval act will be devoted to the seventies where the singer Moshe Peretz will sing some of his songs. Most of the Professional Jury members are singers who had represented Israel in the former ESC contests. Among them you cam find Mira Awad, Dafna Dekel, Ilanit , Moshe Datz and others.
HEAT 2 PARTICIPANTS
1. Sarit Avitan – Mon Amour: The song is about a person who had a love affair and now each one is on the other side of the world.
2. Chen Cohen – The Heart Ask’s: The song is about thee inner conflict between myths and reality, emotion and reality but love affair is over and again the person is alone again.
3. The Ultras – Happy Birthday: The song is about happy birthday celebration when you are blowing the candles and celebrating all night.
4. Ran Sandler – Find a way: The song is about a boyfriend who has to find his way to his girlfriend heart.
5. Moran Mazoz – Give Me A Sign: The song is about happiness sign and love spark ness. Give me always the power to follow my soul. Show me the way to my heart
6. Soulkey – Livin One Time: The song is about a music that gives him relaxed to his soul and he is asking his girlfriend to join him and make him happy because you are living one time.
7. Haya Samir – Happy and Sad: The song is about the feelings of Love.. Love can make you sad or happy but at last it conquers everyone.
8. Vladi Bleiberg – We are Free
9. Yardena Tzur – Replace You: Music has its own charm. It can hypnotized you and change your tears to tears of joy.
10. Roni Silver – In My Heart: In my heart there is no one. You should see my longing to you. When I get up and see you next to me I realized that you are the only one that is in my heart
In the interval act it will be devoted for the eighties. Several artists will sing Eurovision classical songs. Among the artists will be Ziona drag show, Assaf Hertz and others. .
HEAT 3 PARTICIPANTS
Nikki Goldstein – He likes music and this is a part of his life. He was telling an anecdote related to Eurovision. He found at his grandfather home a medal and he discovered that it was a medal that was issued specially for Eurovision Song Contest that was in Israel in 1979.His song is a simple song speaking about love.
Moran Mazor – She began her music career in her early stage of life and she was playing a piano. Her song is a ballade and ir is about an unwanted girl. This girl is ready to do everything for her boyfriend but he is not evaluating it. Music for her is an essential to express her.
Liran Notik – Music was a part of his family. At the age of 16 he had produced his first single. This the third time that he is trying to get into the Eurovision Kdam and this time he succeeded to participate in the Kdam 2013.His song symbolize his mature in life and artist. His motto his that you should be what you are and you should enjoy your life and singing is a way of expressing your self.
Meital De Razon & Asy Tal – A duo who make electronic music together. Toda La Noche is a song made especially for their fans in South America. You have to make love all the night and be always young in your character.
Michel Harpaz – He was a member of a musical group call “High Five”. The song
Dear Mon is dedicated for His mother who was suffering from Alzheimer disease. Music is a part of his life.
Bezalel – Raviv – He begun, his musical career at the age of 10.Up till now he had issued 11 singles. He always wanted to take part in the Kdam and his dream became reality this year. In his song “No War” he is trying to envoy message in his song that Israel always wants peace. He I talking about the current situation in Syria.
Hadar Uzeri – Music was a part of his life at home. Ten Maa’wal is a combine of old and new trends in music. In her song she wants to expose the beauty of her country Israel. Music gives her hope for the future
Hila Ben David – Beautiful .The motto of the song is to bring to the world peace and love. She sees the participating in Eurovision as one of the tops the artist can reach in her musical career.
Alon Jean – He tried already 4 times to participate in the Kdam and this time he was lucky and he is in it. His song “Live my Life” is for people who are skeptic in their life. Music is like a soul for him.
Julieta – Julieta started to sing from the time she remember herself. In the age of 16 she had issued her first single. Her song is about a girl who is looking after the one and only person. She hopes that her fantasies will turn into reality