ESTONIA – Estonia is scheduled to participate in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy. The Estonian broadcaster Eesti Rahvusringhääling (ERR) will organise the national final Eesti Laul 2022 in order to select the Estonian entry for the contest.
The national final will consist of seven shows: four quarter-finals, two semi-finals and a final. Ten songs will compete in each quarter-final and semi-final and five will qualify from each show as determined by a jury panel and public vote.
In the final, the winner will be selected over two rounds of voting, the first involving both a jury and the public, and the second and ultimate entirely decided by the public.
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia “Mis nüüd saab”
- An-Marlen “Lõpuks muutub”
- Desiree “Siiani”
- Helen “Vaata minu poole”
- Jyrise “Plaksuta”
- Kaia-Liisa Kesler “Vaikus”
- Meisterjaan “Vahel lihtsalt”
- Silver Jusilo “Elu rüpes”
- Triin Niitoja feat. Frants Tikerpuu “Laululind”
- Wiiralt “Kuradile”
VOTE HERE ↓
an oikotimes original text