LITHUANIA – Tonight, Lithuanian television LRT is holding the third qualifying round of its national song selection process for Eurovision 2022 entitled Pabandom iš Naujo!.
The Lithuanian selection process this year consists of 6 shows in total, 3 qualifying series, two semifinals and of course the grand final that will take place on February 12.
Presenters of this year Pabandom iš Naujo! are Giedrius Masalskis, Ieva Stasiulevičiūtė and Richardas Jonaitis. The results of tonight’s show will be formed by 50% by the jury and by 50% by televoting.
A total of 12 artists will compete tonight, with the top 6 advancing to the semifinals.
Among the 12 artists tonight we meet Vilija Matačiūnaitė who represented Lithuania at Eurovision 2014 with the song Attention! with which he failed to qualify for the final.
Gebrasy also competed in last year’s Lithuanian qualifier for Eurovision where he finished second behind The Roop and Discotheque.
- Vilija Matačiūnaitė – “Šimtas ir vienas”
- Monika Liu – “Sentimentai”
- Basas Pegasas – “Ponai”
- Gebrasy – “Into Your Arms”
- Geleibra – “Aš jaučiu tave”
- Vasha – “Nepaleidi”
- Rūta Loop – “Call Me from the Cold”
- Gintarė Korsakaitė – “Fantasy Eyes”
- Mėnulio Fazė – “Give Me a Sign”
- Živilė Gedvilaitė -“Lioness”
- Lolita Zero – “Not Your Mother”
- Emilija Valiukevičiūtė – “Overload”
an oikotimes original text