This morning Ukrainian national broadcaster airs the national final for the Eurovision Song Contest. Many songs are claimed to breach the rules if they win today so we expect an exciting day. The morning show (they must be crazy out there on Sunday morning) will present us twenty acts and only one will go to Malmö next May. Alina Grosu seems to be the favourite. Here are some videos already found on the web.
01. Oksana Pekun and Maxim Novitskiy – Zeleniy dubochok withdrawn
02. Mariya Yaremchuk – Imagine: dance, non dance and then turns into a ballad. This song is very weird and kinda messy at least for my ears.
03. Marietta – Wonder: The dance act in this ballad destroys everything. Marietta is really out of tune and we truly wonder how was she selected for this show?
04. Dmitry Yaremchuk – Mamo: Problems with the beginning of the song but in the end this seems to be an averagely good and modern ballad.
05. Inesh – Delayu shag: Modern sound in music style but maybe too confusing in between decades. Not a bad song but the music structure could have been more coherent.
06. Zlata Ognevich – Gravity: Great song and great vocals the audience give big applause for the singer and it seems she is the favourite.
07. Emotion – Saviour: Totally bad song, the team on stage surely don’t know what Eurovision is and they just present a song which is definitely of a Beyonce hit.
08. Gvozdivchanka – Naleteli gusenyata: Folk and replicate of Russia 2012 entry. No point in why doing this song anyway today. There is nothing impressive than the copy overall.
09. RealIvanna – You Gave Me Everything: Not bad in some points but the overall taste this song leaves us with is bitter. nothing impressive besides the key change high note.
10. Tatyana Shirko – Feeling Like A Sir: Funky beat and Tatyanna is definitely the second favourite today. The song is nice and could work out just fine on Eurovision stage.
11. Trinity – Belym po belomu: Avregae song with average vcals and poor stage presentation. This is definitely not worth to watch it anyway.
12. Ana Stesia – Dare To Change: One of the same; a ballad out of 1000 ballads we already heard in our lives and in Eurovision Song Contest. Totally boring.
13. Alina Grosu – Let Go: streaming problems
14. Dasha Medovaya – Don’t Want To Be Alone: streaming problems
15. Lena Korneeva – You’ll Be The Winner Forever: uptempo and funny mode here. Lena is not bad today but the problem is that the song is totally indifferent and outdated.
16. Angeliya – Love Is Life: The problem with this electro pop song is that it ends without a big funcy change in the end (key change). The tune is nice but goes nowhere actually.
17. Eduard Romanyuta – Get Real With My Heart: great vocal performance although there is indeed problem with the sound in that studio. The singer is the best ballad-singer today and can win this thing.
18. Matvey Vermiyenko – Otkryvay menya: Although he tries to become one of the Irish twins (Jedward) the problem with this act is the bad vocal performance. Another electro/pop failure today.
19. DiOfilmy – Medlyak: hilarious dancing, cute signers and an electro pop once again. Something is wrong and something is definitely messy here.
20. Dima Skalozubov – Davno: streaming problems
Oksana Pekun and Maxim Novytskyj – Zelenyj Dubochok (withdrew)
Mary Yaremchuk – Imagine (30 points)
Marietta – Wonder (14 points)
Dmytro Yaremchuk – Mamo (28 points)
Inesh – Delayu Shag (18 points)
Zlata Ognevich – Gravity (40 points)
Duet Emotion – Saviour (25 points)
Band Gvozdivchanka – Naletily Gusenyata (22 points)
RealIvanna – You Gave Me Everything (27 poinzs)
Tetyana Shyrko – Feeling Like A Sir (30 points)
Band Triniti – Belym Po Belomu (14 points)
Ana Stesia – Dare To Change (16 points)
Alina Grosu – Let Go (29 points)
Dasha Medova – Don’t Want To Be Alone (37 points)
Olena Korneva – You’ll Be The Winner Forever (25 points)
Angelia – Love Is Life (12 points)
Eduard Romanyuta – Get Real With My Heart (33 points)
Matvij Vermijenko – Otkryvaj Menya (10 points)
Band DiO.filmy – Medlyak (27 points)
Dmytro Skalozubov – Davno (14 points)
Zlata Ognevich was born on 12 January 1986 in Murmansk, is a Ukrainian singer. She will represent Ukraine in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö with the song Gravity. Zlata also participated in the Ukrainian national selection to represent Ukraine in Eurovision Song Contest 2010 and Eurovision Song Contest 2011.