UNITED KINGDOM – The long-running Eurovision promotional event returns after a two-year hiatus to celebrate the stars of Eurovision.
As ever, contestants from the current edition of the song contest, along with some surprises from yesteryear, will travel to the British capital from around the continent to showcase their songs in front of international media and some of the contest’s biggest fans.
This year’s event will take place inside the glamorous Hard Rock Hotel — just steps away from Hyde Park. The hotel is located minutes away from two Tube stations: Marble Arch (Central Line) and Bond Street (Central Line and Jubilee Line). The hotel is directly opposite the iconic Marble Arch on Oxford Street — London’s busiest shopping thoroughfare.
She’s a singer-songwriter and the United Kingdom’s Eurovision 2018 contestant. He’s the voice of BBC Radio 4. Together SuRie and Paddy O’Connell will guide you through our star-studded evening. SuRie will also treat the audience to a special live performance.
Tickets for the event have now sold out.
- Brooke (Ireland, 2022),
- Intelligent Music Project (Bulgaria, 2022),
- VICTORIA (Bulgaria, 2020, 2021),
- WE ARE DOMI (Czech Republic 2022),
- Krystian Ochman (Poland, 2022),
- Aidan (MESC runner up 2022),
- Monika Liu (Lithuania 2022),
- Mia Dimšić (Croatia 2022),
- Citi Zēni (Latvia 2022),
- James Newman (UK 2020, 2021),
- Malik Harris (Germany 2022),
- Jérémie Makiese (Belgium 2022),
- WRS (Romania 2022),
- Emma Muscat (Malta 2022),
- Sam Ryder (UK 2022),
- KEiiNO (Norway 2019),
- Chanel (Spain 2022),
- STEFAN (Estonia 2022),
- LUM!X feat. Pia Maria (Austria 2022),
- The Roop (Lithuania 2020, 2021),
- Subwoolfer (Norway 2022),
- Cornelia Jakobs (Sweden 2022),
- REDDI (Denmark 2022).