SPAIN – Chanel will kick off the festivities of the 2022 Orgullo Madrid, often known as the Madrid Pride, with a spectacular lineup of past Eurovision performers.
The 2022 Madrid Gay Pride will begin tomorrow, Wednesday, July 5, and will finish on Sunday, July 10. Chanel, Spain’s Eurovision representative in 2022, will have the honour of starting off the contest on Wednesday, July 5.
RTVE will have a unique carriage during the Madrid Pride Parade, where various Eurovision stars, including Chanel and her dancers, WRS, Ronela Hajati, and others, will be visible.
On Saturday, July 9, the Spanish national network TVE 1 will air the 2022 Madrid Pride Parade. The event will be televised live for the first time by the broadcaster.
Former Spanish and foreign Eurovision stars have been asked to perform in the event, including:
- Jamala (Ukraine 2016)
- Chanel (Spain 2022)
- WRS (Romania 2022)
- Dana International ( Israel 1999, 2011)
- Ronela Hajati (Albabia 2022)
- Brooke (Ireland 2022)
- Soraya Arnelas (Spain 2009)
- Conchita Wurst (Austria 2014)
- Barei (Spain 2016)
- Azucar Moreno ( Spain 1990)
- Las Ketchup (Spain 2006)
- La Decada Prodigiosa (Spain 1988)
- Baccara (Luxembourg 1978)
- Javiera Mena (Benidorm Fest 2022)
- Xeinn (Benidorm Fest 2022)
an oikotimes original text