RUSSIA – The third country of the day and Russia’s Manizha is on stage. A huge colourful dress for Manizha and a tune that simply makes you laugh and makes you wanna change the channel and watch something else.
Team Russia is testing 5-metre flames in between rehearsals and we can ensure you the outfit is fine…!
One more take for the Russian rehearsal and still cannot find anything impressive in Manizha’s performance. Someone might say to check the message about women. Sorry, cannot see a message rather than an unjustified expense of fabric used, a song in Russian, and a vocal performance that teases us with the bevelled voice, nothing unique, nothing appealing and maybe too much ethnic (especially coming from Russia).
The automatic and fast movement of the dress – robot (that’s how I call it) works, though, fine on the camera. Manizha joins her backing vocalists with her red jumpers. The backdrop presented various words such as respect and break the wall. In the last part of the song, you can see various videos of people singing the song. Pyros are used at the end of the song.
- Support this country in EUROPREDICTION
- Information about broadcast and social media
- Daily updates by delegations
- Daily updates in social media
- 10:00-10:30 Lithuania, First Rehearsal
- 10:40-11:10 Slovenia, First Rehearsal
- 11:20-11:50 Russia, First Rehearsal
- 12:00-12:30 Sweden, First Rehearsal
- 13:40-14:10 Australia, First Rehearsal
- 14:20-14:50 North Macedonia, First Rehearsal
- 15:00-15:30 Ireland, First Rehearsal