SWEDEN – Time to see Tusse before the first break of the day. The stage looks as if it was made for Sweden. Simple, minimalistic with intense white light in the back with turns into black and white waving graphics, Tusse is performing with his four backing vocalists. Tusse is not stable in his vocal performance, but that’s his first take. He is wearing a sleeveless red outfit similar to Melodifestivalen’s. Although the close-ups look interesting, the wide camera shots are maybe too dark.
Unfortunately, you can listen clearly to the pre-recorded backing vocals which sound extremely different from the live voice of Tusse and somehow this can be annoying (for us who review the performance).
The last part of the song features virtual dancers (which seem to be the backing vocalists in multiplied video version but only in the backdrop, which looks nice and impressive). The last run of the rehearsal runs smoothly in terms of vocal performance as Tusse is much more confident now. We all know it’s gonna qualify, so…
- Support this country in EUROPREDICTION
- Information about broadcast and social media
- Daily updates by delegations
- Daily updates in social media
- 10:00-10:30 Lithuania, First Rehearsal
- 10:40-11:10 Slovenia, First Rehearsal
- 11:20-11:50 Russia, First Rehearsal
- 12:00-12:30 Sweden, First Rehearsal
- 13:40-14:10 Australia, First Rehearsal
- 14:20-14:50 North Macedonia, First Rehearsal
- 15:00-15:30 Ireland, First Rehearsal