NORTH MACEDONIA – Vasil is wearing a classic black suit with a sparkly vest and has a backdrop of stars and glitter. The vocal performance sounds outstanding, to be honest. His recent coming out gives a new meaning to his song, right? He removed his jacket in the next run. We remind you that we are not allowed to see the first run but we watch in the monitors the second and third run.
The performance is amazingly simple, dark and with very few camera angles. The black jacket is back on and we have the first augmented reality used as we see sparkles, flames on the hands of Vasil. The quality of the augmented reality is amazing. The second part of the song is powerful, full of gold colours, the jacket opens and the vest is sparkling all over as a human disco ball. Now that’s a surprise entry! The stage looks stunning and the operatic end of the song is totally festival. You will love it and vote for it (for sure).
The third run of the rehearsal seemed a bit awkward. Not sure if the augmented reality was really worked and Vasil didn’t give his high note. But I guess it’s the first test rehearsal for him and he proved before he has the voice to even win the semi-final.
- Support this country in EUROPREDICTION
- Information about broadcast and social media
- Daily updates by delegations
- Daily updates in social media
- 10:00-10:30 Lithuania, First Rehearsal
- 10:40-11:10 Slovenia, First Rehearsal
- 11:20-11:50 Russia, First Rehearsal
- 12:00-12:30 Sweden, First Rehearsal
- 13:40-14:10 Australia, First Rehearsal
- 14:20-14:50 North Macedonia, First Rehearsal
- 15:00-15:30 Ireland, First Rehearsal