SWEDEN – Swedish public television, SVT, also aired 30 seconds of the candidates’ rehearsals, which you can see below. Oscar Zia presents all the shows of Melodifestivalen 2022, while as mentioned due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the process of appointing the representative of Sweden for Turin will take place exclusively in Stockholm! Melodifestivalen 2022 will end on March 12, when we will know the representative of Sweden in Eurovision 2022!
WATCH THE FOOTAGES
- Cazzi Opeia – I Can´t Get Enough
- Lancelot – Lyckligt slut
- Lisa Miskovsky – Best to Come
- Tribe Friday – Shut Me Up
- Faith Kakembo – Freedom
- Linda Bengtzing – Fyrfaldigt hurra!
- Anders Bagge – Bigger Than The Universe
A semi-final was introduced to replace the previously-held Second Chance round. In a draw to be held on 1 March 2022, the third- and fourth-placed songs from each of the previous four heats (eight songs in total) will be placed into two groups.
No differences will be made on whether the entries placed third or fourth in their respective heats. The top two songs from each group will proceed to the final, using the age-group system.
Each age group’s vote will carry a score of 12, 10, 8, 5, 3 and 1. For the semi-final, no full results breakdown will be shown on screen.
The third heat will take place on 19 February 2022 in the Avicii Arena, Stockholm.
OIKOTIMES | SWEDEN DECIDES 2022 (MELODIFESTIVALEN THIRD SEMI-FINAL)
- Lancelot – Lyckligt slut (35%, 1,990 Votes)
- Anders Bagge – Bigger Than The Universe (23%, 1,332 Votes)
- Tribe Friday – Shut Me Up (13%, 774 Votes)
- Cazzi Opeia – I Can´t Get Enough (11%, 656 Votes)
- Lisa Miskovsky – Best to Come (10%, 546 Votes)
- Faith Kakembo – Freedom (4%, 231 Votes)
- Linda Bengtzing – Fyrfaldigt hurra! (4%, 211 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,214
an oikotimes original text