EUROPE – One more Super Saturday is waiting for you. Tonight six finals and one semi-final will keep you busy, dancing and excited.
SCHDULE AND LIVESTREAMING
- 🇳🇴 19:55 CET – Norway – Melodi Grand Prix – Final
- 🇵🇱 20:00 CET – Poland – Tu bije serce Europy! Wybieramy hity na Eurowizję – Final
- 🇸🇪 20:00 CET – Sweden – Melodifestivalen – Heat Three
- 🇭🇷 20:10 CET – Croatia – Dora – Final
- 🇸🇮 20:20 CET – Slovenia – EMA 2022 – Final
- 🇲🇹 21:00 CET – Malta – Malta Eurovision Song Contest – Final
- 🇸🇲 21:00 CET – San Marino – Una voce per San Marino – Final
THE BETTING ODDS
- Subwoolfer are by a landslide the top favourites to win MGP 2022
- Mia Negavetić is the top favourite to win DORA 2022 in a big distance to Mia Dišmić
- Krystian Ochman is by a landslide the favourite to win the Polish NF with Daria following in a big distance.
- Sheldon Riley seems to be the ultimate favourite for Australia as the other participants barely gather a decent percentage.
- The Rasmus of course, are the favourite still to win UMK 2022, also by a landslide and despite having to perform first on the show.
- In Germany, Felicia Lu remains the top favourite to win with Malik Harris the only possible surprise.
- In Sweden, Cornelia Jakobs remains the favourite to win the entire show but for tomorrow, Anders Bagge and Lancelot are the undoubtedly (for the bookies) direct qualifiers to the final.
- Conf3ssions are the favourites to win DMGP 2022 but Reddi could be a surprise although in a distance from the top.
- France seems to have lean towards SOA to be represented in Turin if we believe the bookies… but then again, you never know with France!
an oikotimes original text