NORWAY – Norway will participate in the Eurovision Song Contest 2019. The Norwegian broadcaster Norsk rikskringkasting (NRK) will organise the national final Melodi Grand Prix 2019 in order to select the Norwegian entry for the 2019 contest in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Melodi Grand Prix 2019 will be the 57th edition of the Norwegian national final Melodi Grand Prix, and it will select Norway’s entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2018.
A submission period was opened by NRK on 31 January 2018 and lasted until 9 September 2018, and more than 1000 entries were submitted.
Ten songs will compete during the final at the Oslo Spektrum on 2 March 2018, hosted by Heidi Ruud Ellingsen and Kåre Magnus Bergh. The four acts who received the most votes from the Norwegian public progressed to the silver final.
In the silver final, the two acts who received the most votes from the Norwegian public progressed to the gold duel. In the gold duel, the act who received the most votes from the Norwegian public was declared the winner.
- D’Sound – «Mr. Unicorn» ( Kim Ofstad, Jonny Sjo, Mirjam Omdal, Magnus Martinsen and Tormod Martinsen)
- Chris Medina – «We try» (Chris Medina, Jason Gill, Tormod Løkling and Julimar Santos)
- Carina Dahl – «Hold me down» (Ashley Hicklin, Jeroen Swinnen, Pele Loriano, Laurell Barker and Laura Groeseneken – Sennek)
- Anna-Lisa Kumoji – «Holla» (Ashley Hicklin, Jeroen Swinnen and Maria Broberg)
- Erlend Bratland – «Sing for you» (Erlend Bratland, Arvid Solvang and Nils Egil Brandsæter)
- Adrian Jørgensen – «The bubble» (Jonas McDonnell, Aleksander Walmann and Kjetil Mørland)
- KEiiNO – «Spirit in the sky» (Tom Hugo, Fred Buljo, Alexandra Rotan, Henrik tala and Alex Olsson)
- Kjetil Mørland – «En livredd mann» (Kjetil Mørland)
- Ingrid Berg Mehus – «Feel» (Berg Mehus, Bjørnar Hopland and Anthony Modebe)
- HankVonHell – «Fake it» (Hank von Hell and Andreas Werling)