EUROPE – The last Super Saturday for the season is underway and in this post oikotimes team would like to offer you a complete guide for the shows and a good update on the current betting odds for Eurovision 2021 and the available national selections.
🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA’S SONG PRESENTATION
08:00 CET (SBS On Demand)
If you want an ever longer Super Saturday 2 (who wouldn’t?), Australian contestant Montaigne will give the first live performance of her song Technicolour at Sydney Mardi Gras on SBS (with geo-blocking removed for international viewers).
🇪🇪 EESTI LAUL FINAL
18:30 CET (ETV or online)
- Egert Milder – Free Again
- Suured tüdrukud – Heaven’s Not That Far Tonight
- Hans Nayna – One By One
- Ivo Linna, Robert Linna, Supernova – Ma olen siin
- Karl Killing – Kiss Me
- Uku Suviste – The Lucky One
- Sissi – Time
- Jüri Pootsmann – Magus melanhoolia
- Redel – Tartu
- Koit Toome – We Could Have Been Beautiful
- Andrei Zevakin & Pluuto – Wingman
- Kadri Voorand – Energy
🇸🇪 MELODIFESTIVALEN SECOND CHANCE
20:00 CET (SVT or online)
Sweden’s Mello juggernaut has one more stop before reaching its final destination on Saturday 13 March. Tonight it’s time for the second chance round, a show that gives viewers the opportunity to reassess songs they might’ve overlooked previously. Eight songs will go head-to-head in a public vote with 4 progressing to the grand final next Saturday.
- Alvaro Estrella – Baila Baila VS Lillasyster – Pretender
- Frida Green – The Silence VS Paul Rey – The Missing Piece
- Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos – Rena rama ding dong VS Clara Klingenström – Behöver inte dig idag
- Klara Hammarström – Beat of Broken Hearts VS Efraim Leo – Best of Me
🇩🇰 DANSK MELODI GRAND PRIX FINAL
20:00 CET (DR1 and DRTV or online)
National broadcaster DR will present 8 melodies that reflect the variety and creativity of the Danish music scene on Saturday night These songs will compete for public votes during Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2021 with the top 3 going forward to a second show later that evening where the public will choose “Vores sang” (English: “Our song”) to represent Denmark in Rotterdam. The show will be broadcast live from Copenhagen, where all artists will be backed by DR’s Grand Prix orchestra under the direction of conductor Peter Düring. Hosts Tina Müller and Martin Brygmann promise to deliver the biggest celebration of Danish music this year.
- Nanna Olivia – Hvileløse hjerter
- Fyr & Flamme – Øve os på hinanden
- Chief 1 & Thomas Buttenschøn – Højt over skyerne
- Mike Tramp – Everything is Alright
- Claudia Campagnol – Abracadabra
- The Cosmic Twins – Silver Bullet
- Emma Nicoline – Står Lige Her
- Jean Michel – Beautiful
🇮🇹 SANREMO FESTIVAL FINAL NIGHT
21:00 CET (Rai 1 or online)
Festival di Sanremo will have been broadcasting the previous 4 consecutive nights by the time of the grand final on Saturday. Acts will have performed multiple times for different kinds of juries, but all of them get to perform their entry during the Saturday showcase. Before the competition, all competing acts have to tell broadcaster Rai whether they would be willing to represent Italy at the Eurovision Song Contest, so the winner won’t necessarily join us in Rotterdam. In fact, Francesca Michielin (competing this year with Chiamami per nome) came second at the 2016 Sanremo contest but ended up representing Italy at Eurovision when rock band Stadio turned down the opportunity.
- Aiello – Ora
- Annalisa – Dieci
- Arisa – Potevi fare di più
- Bugo – E invece sì
- Colapesce e Dimartino – Musica leggerissima
- Coma_Cose – Fiamme negli occhi
- Ermal Meta – Un milione di cose da dirti
- Extraliscio feat. Davide Toffolo – Esordienti
- Fasma – Parlami
- Francesca Michielin e Fedez – Chiamami per nome
- Francesco Renga – Quando trovo te
- Fulminacci – Santa Marinella
- Gaia – Cuore amaro
- Ghemon – Momento perfetto
- Gio Evan – Arnica
- Irama – La genesi del tuo colore
- La Rappresentante di Lista – Amare
- Lo Stato Sociale – Combat Pop
- Madame – Voce
- Malika Ayane – Ti piaci così
- Måneskin – Zitti e buoni
- Max Gazzè e Trifluoperazina Monstery Band – Il farmacista
- Noemi – Glicine
- Orietta Berti – Quando ti sei innamorato
- Random – Torno a te
- Willie Peyote – Mai dire mai (La locura)
🇵🇹 FESTIVAL DA CANÇÃO FINAL
22:00 CET (RTP or online)
Hoping to discover another Amar Pelos Dois, Portugal concludes their search for a Eurovision 2021 entry with the grand final of Festival da Canção on Saturday, live from Lisbon. The eventual winner will be determined by a 50/50 combination of votes from seven regional juries and a public televote.
- Karetus & Romeu Bairos – Saudade
- Joana Alegre – Joana do Mar
- Fábia Maia – Dia Lindo
- Valéria – Na Mais Profunda Saudade
- Carolina Deslandes – Por Um Triz
- NEEV – Dancing in The Stars
- Pedro Gonçalves – Não Vou Ficar
- Sara Afonso – Contramão
- EU.CLIDES – VOLTE-FACE
- The Black Mamba – Love Is On My Side
BETTING ODDS UPDATE
- For the Eurovision 2021 trophy, Iceland and Russia are currently in the lead of estimation and betting odds.
- Εrmal Meta is currently in the lead of the betting odds for the Sanremo Festival.
- Last year’s Estonia’s choice, Uku Suviste is currently in the lead of the betting odds for winning the Eesti Laul final this Saturday.
- Fly & Flame are tipped to win this Saturday’s Dansk Melodi Grand Prix according to the bookies.
- Alvaro Estrella and Paul Rey are considered to win the last two tickets for the Melodifestivalen final, in this Saturday’s second chance. In the meantime, Tusse remains at the top for winning the entire thing.