SOFIA, BULGARIA – Bulgarian national broadcaster announced the host of the 2015 Junior Eurovision Song Contest. Poli Genova is the girl to take the job! Here are some information about Poli
- Poli Plamenova Genova (born February 10, 1987 in Sofia, Bulgaria) is a Bulgarian singer who represented her country in the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 in Germany. Genova performed her entry “Na inat” (Out of Spite) in the second semifinal.
- Poli graduated from The National Music School “Ljubomir Pipkov”, focusing on clarinet. Now she is in her third year of study to become a film director. Even so, she continues her singing career and is involved in several projects.
- Genova is part of the UNICEF Charity Project “The Magnificent Six”, stands as a vocalist for “Azis’ Show” and “Dani Milev Band” in the first edition of the reality show “Dancing with the Stars: Bulgaria”.
- In 2005 and 2006 she took part in the National Selection of Eurovision Song Contest as a member of the trio “Melody”.
- In 2011 she represented Bulgaria in the Eurovision Song Contest 2011, with her song “Na inat”, but didn’t qualify to the finals. Her debut album was released in the same year.
- She was a judge on the first series of the Bulgarian version of The X Factor.