INFEGREECE.GR REPORTS – For the first time, the EBU made a video with the Eurovision stars, who passed away in 2021. Among them, we find the elderly, who completed a life cycle, some middle-aged, but also young people who still had a lot to give.
Others perished from natural causes, others from incurable diseases, others from coronavirus or from unexplained diseases.
- Carlos do Carmo (1939) Portugal 1976
- Liam Reilly (1955) Ireland 1990, composer Ireland 1991
- Pave (Pave Maijanen-1950) Finland 1992, vocals Finland 1982, 1983, 1993
- Örs Siklósi (member of AWS-1991) Hungary 2018
- Sanja Ilić (with Balkanika 1951) Serbia 2018, composer Yugoslavia 1982
- Laurent Vaguener (Jean Baudlot-1947) Monaco 1979
- Patrick Juvet (1950) Switzerland 1973
- Fredi (Matti Siitonen-1942) Finland 1967, 1976, composer Finland 1979
- Svante Thuresson (1937) Sweden 1966
- Franco Battiato (1945) Italy 1984
- Maria Mendiola (member of Baccara-1952) Luxembourg 1978
- Claude Lombard (1945) Belgium 1967, vocals Belgium 1973
- Hayko (Hayko Hakobyan-1973) Armenia 2007
- Franck Olivier (member of The Internationals-1948) Luxembourg 1985
- Edmundo Silva (member of Os Amigos-1939) Portugal 1977
- Laila Halme (1934) Finland 1963
Carmelo Martínez, member of La Decada (1957 or 1960) Spain 1988, John Lawton (member of Les Humphries Singers-1946) Germany 1976 and Emil Ramsauer of Takasa (1918) Switzerland 2013 are strangely absent from the EBU video.
Let us add the legendary Raffaella Carrà (short presenter 1990, announced the grades in 2011, possible presenter 2022), thanks to whose efforts Italy returned to the competition.
You can see the original post in Greek below