GEORGIA – It might be FUN for some to discover Greek entrants in the Georgian entrants recently announced. Circus Mircus is a mystery project aiming mostly to get the media and fan attention rather than focusing on the song and so far they succeed as we all deal with their story. Though some make FUN out of it revealing exclusive information which is obviously wrong.
- The information about their members deriving for a Tbilisi circus seems to be false as there was never a circus academy and their “members” were never expelled from Mr. Kite’s group which actually never toured.
- Nika Kocharov from Young Georgian Lolitaz was their second social media follower, establishing the theory that the YGL are behind the project.
- Igor Von Lichtenstein, Bavonc Gevorcyan and Damocles Stavriadis seem like fake people as their social media profiles created the same period with no personal photos and without any media reference of any kind in newspapers, Pinterest etc.
- Through LYRICS.COM, Nika from Young Georgian Lolitaz has been credited for CIRCUS MIRCUS lyrics in various songs. Aleksandre Sulakvelidze, who is the current YGL guitarist and keyboardist, also appeared to have written some of their material.
- Family, friends and members of Young Georgian Lolitaz constantly promote CIRCUS MIRCUS materials on social media, while their songs are similar to those made by YGL.
- It wouldn’t be the first time YGL would do something like that as their members have a history of performing in other bands with interesting names, including Lady Heroine, Afternoon Version and Z for Zulu.
- Let’s also not forget that YGL could be an ideal for the time being, solution for Georgia as they were the last Georgian entrants qualifying to the final for the country.
In any case we will soon find out more about them and alongside the song revelation (in due time), time will tell whether their media trick worked or not.
an oikotimes original text