ESTONIA – Estonia is scheduled to participate in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy. The Estonian broadcaster Eesti Rahvusringhääling (ERR) will organise the national final Eesti Laul 2022 in order to select the Estonian entry for the contest.
The national final will consist of seven shows: four quarter-finals, two semi-finals and a final. Ten songs will compete in each quarter-final and semi-final and five will qualify from each show as determined by a jury panel and public vote.
In the final, the winner will be selected over two rounds of voting, the first involving both a jury and the public, and the second and ultimate entirely decided by the public.
Weirdly ERR has not published the audios of this quarterfinal in advance
- Ariadne – “Shouldn’t Be Friends”
- Black Velvet – “Sandra”
- Dramanda – “Tule minu sisse” (Come inside me)
- Eleryn Tiit – “Tunnete keel” (The language of feelings)
- ELYSA – “Fire”
- EMILI J. – “Quicksilver”
- Jessica – “My Mom”
- Minimal Wind ft. Elisabeth Tiffany – “What To Make Of This”
- Ott Lepland – “Aovalguses” (In the light)
- Púr Múdd & Shira – “Golden Shores”
VOTE HERE ↓
an oikotimes original text