ESTONIA – The first semifinal of Eesti Laul 2022 has just ended. Tonight’s semifinal, presented by Maarja-Liis Ilus (Estonia 1996) and Priit Loog (actor), was attended by a total of 10 artists who claimed the first 5 tickets to the grand final. of the competition.
ELYSA and Merilin Mälk are suffering from Covid and could not be found on the show but competed with their videos.
- ELYSA – Fire (jury and public)
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia – Mis nüüd saab (jury and public)
- Stig Rästa – Interstellar (jury and public)
- Ott Lepland – Aovalguses (jury and public)
- Elina Nechayeva – Remedy (public)
Out of the 10 participants, 5 qualified for the final. The first 4 artists emerged from the combination of public voting and jury voting, while the fifth participation was decided through the second round of voting, which consisted exclusively of the television audience.
- ELYSA – Fire
- Helen – Vaatu minu poole
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia – Mis nüüd saab
- Alabama Watchdog – Move On
- Merilin Mälk – Little Girl
- Stig Rästa – Interstellar
- Frants Tikerpuu and Triin Niitoja – Laululind
- Kaia-Liisa Kesler – Vaikus
- Elina Nechayeva – Remedy
- Ott Lepland – Aovalguses
an oikotimes original text