CZECH REPUBLIC – A few weeks ago we learnt that on December 6th we will get to know the Czech national final participants and the result on 16/12. We also got informed that Mikolas Josef is one of them. Now we have a series of information about the entire procedure.
- There will be seven finalists.
- We will get to know them on December 6th.
- The female to male singer ratio is 4,5 to 2,5 implying that there might be a duet or a group.
- Live-on-tape recordings concluded with the main vocals “live” while the backing vocals are pre-recorded.
- The Czech HOD is extremely enthusiastic with the recordings and confirmed there is a variety of music genres mentioning artistic ballad and hardcore guitars alongside mid-tempo songs.
- Through Eurovision App, anyone will be able to vote and will be free of charge.
- The result will be decided by 50% of the vote by the international jury, 25% by the international fans and 35% by the Czech fans.
- Voting kicks off on 7/12 and ends on 15/12.
- The winner announcement will take place on December 16.
an oikotimes original text